"We're on the hunt for some graphic / illustrator interns to work with them for a few months."
Check out their website www.ringspun.co.uk, or contact alistair at email@example.com regarding the position.
Architectural assistants and technicians
Waind Gohil Architects are looking for highly talented and motivated Part II and Part I architectural assistants, and architectural technicians to join their team.
We are a dynamic design-led practice, currently working with private clients on high-end residential refurbishments and commercial developments in London and other parts of the UK.
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented applicants who can:
- collaborate well in an office as a ‘team player’
- communicate with the design team, contractors and suppliers
- research materials and construction techniques
- meet deadlines for drawn and written deliverables
The particular skills that we are looking for are:
- good communication skills
- good hand and CAD drawings skills
- creative and problem solving skills
- efficient working practices
- attention to detail
The minimum criteria we require for this position are:
- relevant ARB qualification for Part II/Part I architectural assistants
- relevant CIAT / TCIAT qualification for architectural technicians
- fluent written and spoken English
- proficient in Office suite
- proficient in Microstation v8i 2D / 3D
- proficient in Sketch-up
- proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
- qualified to work in the UK
Applications in by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
darntonegs are currently seeking suitable candidates with retail project experience for the following positions:
London: Project Architect
Bristol: Senior Architect
Leeds: Architectural Assistant & CAD Technicians
If you are passionate about design and building and are looking for your next challenge, then please send your CV to:
Commercial practice requires Turkish speaker with Turkish and UK projects / building regs.
Faststream Recruitment Group
Tel: +44 (0) 23 8020 8740
Twitter: @faststreambuilt www.faststream.com
Part 1 Architectural Assistant, London.
A design focused practice based in London is in need of a part 1 architectural assistant to join their growing team.
The part 1 assistant will be working on a range of exciting projects so you must have a creative eye for design and have strong presentation skills. It is essential that the part 1 architectural assistant is confident at using Rhino and Photoshop. It is beneficial if the part 1 assistant has an understanding of Vectorworks, Sketchup and Mac computers but this is not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful part 1 assistant so if you feel you have the skills and passion for this part 1 architectural assistant job then please send your CV and work examples to Shaun at email@example.com or contact Shaun Kennedy on +44(0)207 562 8282, alternatively apply online.
Adrem are specialists in architectural assistant / architecture jobs.
We're looking for Part 1 and Part 2 Architectural Assistants. Please send your CV and examples of work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cottrell & Vermeulen Architecture is an equal opportunities employer.
1b Iliffe Street, London SE17 3LJ | www.cv-arch.co.uk
For all those looking for an alternative this spring, summer and/or fall we propose an internship in landscape, urbanism and/or architecture with a multi-disciplinary design studio in the Swiss Alps. Visit our website for more studio information.
DEADLINE: MARCH 19, 2012 - Posts open IMMEDIATELY.
and landscape architecture consultancy operating from offices in Handforth (South Manchester),Liverpool and London.
We have an exciting opportunity available at our Liverpool office on a temporary basis to cover
for maternity leave. A dual role, the successful candidate will form an integral part of the team
working with Directors and experienced staff to provide architectural assistance and administrative
support to the office.
• Managing the Director’s diaries
• Typing and producing correspondence, project and technical information
• Reception cover, including managing incoming calls and greeting visitors
• Setting up meetings, both internal and external, arranging rooms, and refreshments
• Attending meetings and taking minutes as required
• Sorting and distributing the team’s mail, maintaining filing, records and archiving
• Monitoring of stationery supplies and ordering as required.
• General office support
For this role we are looking for:
• Part I or Part II qualified
• Good organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads and meet often conflicting deadlines
• The flexibility to adapt to changing workload demands and new challenges, and remain calm under pressure
• Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
• Strong oral communication skills and the confidence to deal effectively with internal and external contacts, at all levels
• Good written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Administration experience
• Experience of Revit
• AutoCAD proficient
• Experience of SketchUp is desirable
• Experience of Photoshop is desirable
• Experience of healthcare, commercial and housing sectors would be beneficial
We can offer:
• An exciting and varied role, taking part in a range of architectural work, a sound basis to start a architectural career
• Relevant and diverse experience to support professional progression
• An opportunity to develop your skills and experience in a multidisciplinary office with design professionals
• Supporting the Architecture Directors and team on a variety of projects primarily in healthcare, commercial and
• Concept design
• Working details
To apply, send your CV to Joanne Forshaw, HR Manager by email or post no later than Friday 20th January to:
Joanne.email@example.com Taylor Young, Chadsworth House, Wilmslow Road, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3HP
Taylor Young are an equal opportunities employer.
Taylor Young will only employ those with the legal right to work in the UK
Closing Date: 10th February
Hours of work are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm